UAE Free Zone Companies List is the best online UAE Free Zone Directory for local searches. From phone numbers and location maps to links to business websites, we help consumers connect with local businesses in UAE Free Zone, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi and Sharjah etc. The users enjoy easy access to useful local information. Our online UAE free zone companies list directory provides businesses with amazing opportunities to enhance their online presence and attract potential customers.
UAE Free Zone Companies List is the most reliable destination to get information on high quality services and top-notch products from local businesses in UAE, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi and Sharjah etc. Restaurants, legal services, hotels, auto repair, healthcare, personal care, and more – find contact details of local businesses within over 2,000 categories using our user-friendly format. You can also send your enquiry directly to the advertiser and learn more about the business. All the information you need is just a click or a phone call away.
UAE Free Zone Companies List
UAE Free Zones : UAE Free Zones List : Free-trade zones in the United Arab Emirates are areas that have a special tax, customs and imports regime and are governed by their own framework of regulations (with the exception of UAE criminal law). The UAE has a number of free zones across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Quwain. Free zones may be broadly categorized as seaport free zones, airport free zones, and mainland free zones. Free-trade zone exemptions are:
- 100% foreign ownership of the enterprise
- 100% import and export tax exemptions
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Corporate tax exemptions for up to 50 years
- No personal income taxes
Assistance with labor recruitment, and additional support services, such as sponsorship and housing. Each Free Zone is designed around one or more business industry categories and only offers licenses to companies within those categories. An independent Free Zone Authority (FZA) governs each free zone, and is the agency responsible for issuing FTZ operating licenses and assisting companies with establishing their business in the FTZ.
Investors can either register a new company in the form of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or simply establish a branch or representative office of their existing or parent company based within the UAE or abroad. An FZE is a limited liability company governed by the rules and regulations of the Free Zone in which it is established. Except for acquiring nationality in the UAE, the provisions of the Commercial Companies Law (CCL) do not apply to FZEs, provided that the Free Zones have special provisions regulating such companies.
UAE Free Zones Advantages
1. Allows 100 per cent foreign national ownership of firm with no requirement of local sponsor or local service agent.
2. Waiver of corporate taxes (time-bound and renewable for further periods).
3. Exemption from personal taxes as well as import and export taxes.
4. 100 per cent repatriation of revenue and profits.
5. Documentation is less and more suited to foreign investors.
6. Long-term leasing options (up to 25 years) available at great terms to investors.
7. Recruitment and workforce processes are simplified, faster and cheaper.
8. Easy availability of legal, housing, immigration, labour and other facilities.
9. Incorporation is faster than when done outside free zones
10. 100 per cent free transfer of funds
45 Free Zones in the UAE
UAE Free Zones : UAE Free Zones List : Cheapest Free Zone in UAE. How to Start a Business in UAE Free Zone & UAE Free Zone License Cost. 45 free zones in the UAE : Find the right one for your new business. Here are the advantages of setting up your business in a free zone and a list of all the UAE free zones
If you want to have 100 per cent ownership of your company, regardless of type of business, you need to opt for a license and location in one of the many free zones of UAE. They are designed to encourage foreign investment with easier start-up processes, labour and immigration procedures, 100 per cent ownership for all nationalities and other legal services. Each free zone has its own authority and its own rules, which are applicable to investors looking to set up firm in those zones.
Free Zones in Dubai
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Companies List
- Dubai Auto Zone Companies List
- Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone Companies List
- Dubai Design District Companies List
- Dubai Flower Centre Companies List
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park Companies List
- Dubai Healthcare City Companies List
- Dubai Industrial City Companies List
- Dubai International Academic City Companies List
- Dubai International Financial Centre Companies List
- Dubai Internet City Companies List
- Dubai Knowledge Park Companies List
- Dubai Logistics City Companies List
- Dubai Maritime City Authority Companies List
- Dubai Media City Companies List
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Companies List
- Dubai Outsource Zone Companies List
- Dubai Science Park Companies List
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Companies List
- Dubai Studio City Companies List
- Dubai Techno ParkCompanies List
- Dubai Textile City Companies List
- Energy and Environment Park Companies List
- International Humanitarian City Companies List
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Companies List
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone Companies List
- Dubai Production City Companies List
Free Zones in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Airport Business City Companies List
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Companies List
- Abu Dhabi Ports Companies List
- Higher corporation for specialized economic zones/ ZonesCorp
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi Companies List
- Masdar City Companies List
- TwoFour54 Companies List
Free Zones in Sharjah
- Hamriya Free Zone Companies List
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone Companies List
- USA Regional Trade Center Free Zone Companies List
Free Zones in Fujairah
- Creative City Fujairah Companies List
- Fujairah Free Zone Companies List
Free Zones in Ras Al Khaimah
- RAK Investment Authority Free Zone Companies List
- RAK Maritime City Companies List
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Companies List
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone Companies List
Ajman and Umm Al Quwain
These emirates have one free zone authority each; Ajman Free Zone Authority and Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Authority
UAE Free Zone Companies List
UAE Free Zones : Directory of UAE Free Zones – UAE Free Zone Companies List with Email Address & Company Contact Details.